Monthly Blog Post - 1k Words
Let our team of professional writers handle all your content needs, in any industry. Get all the benefits of having a dedicated staff of writers without the price tag.
What you can expect:
- One round of revisions is included.
- One monthly 1,000 word blog post.
- Documents delivered in a .doc(x) file
What we need from you:
- Your website URL.
- The industry we’re writing for.
- Information about past blog articles.
- The writing style you prefer (e.g. descriptive, smart, optimistic or concerned).
- Your content marketing goals.
- Will the content be unique?
- Yes, every piece of content is handcrafted from scratch.
- Does it matter what industry I’m in?
- Our writers have experience writing in all kinds of industries. We strive to research and create the best possible content for each of our clients individual needs.
- Do I get to pick my writer or are they assigned to me?
- We will use your post purchase questionnaire you complete to match you with the best writer for your needs.
- Will the writing match my brand?
- You will get a chance to communicate important aspects with a questionnaire after purchase. They also will use your website and past content as a guideline.
- Is research included?
- With every blog post article we will conduct research. You give us the guidelines to follow and we’ll do the work.
- Can I see samples?
- Check the portfolio section above.
- What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your writer will need to get started. Done and done.
- Do you offer revisions?
- We shoot to get it right on the first draft, but do offer one round of minor revisions up to 25% of the piece of content.
- How is work delivered?
- We’ll upload your content in a .doc(x) or .rtf formats, whichever you prefer.
- Do you post the content to my blog?
- We will provide the content to you in a .doc(x) file to pass on to whoever manages your website.
- Do I come up with the topics or do you?
- We need a general idea of what topics are preferred. You can be as hands on or hands off as you want.
- Can I split apart 500 word and 1k word services?
- Unfortunately not, 1 topic per 1k words services.